Information placed on your device
During the registration process: these cookies will hold information collected during your registration and will allow Us to recognise you as a customer and provide You with the services You require. We may also use this data to better understand Your interests while online and to enhance your visits to our platforms.
On our website
- A 'session-based' cookie: This type of cookie is only allocated to your computer for the duration of your visit to our website. A session-based cookie helps you move around our website faster and, if you're a registered customer, it allows us to give you information that is more relevant to you. This cookie automatically expires when you close your browser.
- A 'persistent' cookie: This type of cookie will remain on your computer for a period of time set for each cookie. Flash cookies are also persistent.
- 'Analytical' cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our sites works, for example, by ensuring you can what you are looking for easily.
Cookies allow us to
- Better understand your preferences and offer you more relevant promotional offers.
- Distinguish you from other users of our sites, which help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our sites and also allows us to improve our sites.
- Identify your preferences when customizing content or functionality for you.
- Confirm you are a registered user and save your log-in details when accessing certain services on our website.
- Show you advertisements which are relevant to your interests based on your use of our sites.
- Collect statistics on the use of our services.
Types of cookies and their purposes
Session cookies: this type of cookie is only assigned to your computer for the duration of your visit to our website. A session cookie helps you to move around our website more quickly and, if you are already a registered customer, it allows us to provide you with the information that is most relevant to you. This cookie automatically expires when you close the browser.
Persistent cookies: this type of cookie will remain on your device for a period of time set for each cookie.
First Party Cookies: those created or managed by us, our website uses persistent first-party cookies for the following purposes:
- To better understand your preferences
- To differentiate you from other users of our websites, which will help us to provide you with a better experience when you browse our websites and allow us to improve our websites
- To identify your preferences in order to personalise content and functionality
- To confirm that you are a registered user and to save your log-in details to access other services on our website
- To collect statistics on the use of our services.
- To allow to manage the advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency our ads are shown.
Third Party Cookies: those managed by advertising and analysis service providers outside of our website.
List of our main cookie categories:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: these are essential to allow a user move around a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website,
Performance Cookies: these allow us to collect information about website usage. These cookies collect anonymous information that doesn’t identify a visitor. The information collected is used to improve how our websites work and how we can improve them. For example,
- Web analytics
- Ad response rates
- Error management
- Testing designs
Functionality Cookies: these allow a website to remember choices a user makes (user ID, language or location) and it allows the website to provide a more enhanced service. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and cannot track individual browsing activity. For example,
- Remembering user settings
- Detecting that a service has already been offered
- Fulfilling a user request
Analytical Cookies: these recognise and count the number of users and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
To configure Our cookies and those of third parties, users can go to:
- Google Chrome: Tools → Settings → Show advanced settings → Content settings → Cookies → Block third-party cookies and site data
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History→ Use custom settings for history (uncheck all boxes)
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings for the Internet Zone (move the navigation bar up to "Block all cookies")
- Safari: Settings → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select "always")
- Safari (IOS): Settings → Safari → Block cookies
Alternatively, you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ in order to obtain information on deleting or controlling cookies.
If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience all of the interactive features on our sites.
Alternatively, you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ in order to obtain information on deleting or controlling cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our sites.